November 4, 2014
Timeless Words of Wisdom by LKN Peeps
Timeless Words of Wisdom
– Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should
– Don’t always believe what your mind thinks
– Your words can change the course of a day or even the course of a life. Choose them carefully
– Moderation. Small helpings sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health
– In life: you have to do what you don’t want to do, in order to do what you want to do
– Don’t forget to play!!! Like a kid!
– If a friend crosses your mind, let them know
– Do not live your life based on what other people think….they do not matter
– Write a gratitude journal EVERY day. Just three little things your thankful for. It will make a difference in the way you see life
– Don’t wait. Don’t put things off!!! You may never do it if you wait. Live for today!!!
– Coherent is good :)
– Passion, Preparation, Persistence
– Time and good friends are two things that become more valuable the older you get!!
– Learn to say NO……in triplicate….no, no, no
– Worrying…..lets direct our energy on caring, concern about the world, clear our purpose in life, strengthen our life’s vision and be willing to act. Stop worrying, it will make a big difference in your life
– Words are like an arrow, once it pierces the heart, one can never take them back
– We can do no great things, only small things with great love.
– Enjoy yourself!!! These are the good old days you are going to miss in the years ahead.
Brought to you by terrific ladies on LKN – Lake Hat Party 2012 April Beckman- www.AHomeSuiteHome.com
Leave A Comment